INFORMATION ACCORDING TO ART. 13 AND OF THE ART. 14 OF THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR 679/2016)
This information was drafted to introduce the principles of privacy that regulates the use by the MAIT SPA of the data provided by users / customers, including data collected through this site. The information is provided only for this site and not for other sites that may be consulted by the user through links on this site. By visiting this website, you implicitly declare that you have understood and accepted the treatment methods described in this privacy statement. According to article 13 and art. 14 of GDPR 679/2016 we provide the following information:
PURPOSE AND METHOD OF TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided by the data subject ("Data") will be processed by the MAIT SPA ("Company") for the following purposes: a) provide the requested service ("Service") Data processing for each of the aforementioned purposes may be carried out using paper, automated or electronic methods.
CONSEQUENCES OF THE FAILURE TO PROVIDE DATA
The provision of data is optional. However, failure to provide the data marked as mandatory will make it impossible to provide the Service. Failure to provide the remaining Data not marked as mandatory will allow the provision of the Service.
OTHER SUBJECTS WHO CAN TREAT THE DATA
The Data may be processed by parties operating on behalf of the Company and by virtue of specific contractual obligations and may be disclosed to third parties to comply with legal obligations, to comply with orders from public authorities or to exercise a right of the Company in court.
CONTROLLER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is MAIT SPA established in Via Flaminia II n. 149/153 – 60027 Osimo (AN)-Italy. The interested party can contact the owner of the treatment by mail at the address: Via Flaminia II n. 149/153 – 60027 Osimo (AN)-Italy or by e-mail at the address email@example.com.
The Data processed to provide the Service will be retained by the Company for the period deemed strictly necessary to achieve these purposes. In addition, the Data processed to provide the Service, may be stored for a longer period, in order to be able to handle any disputes related to the provision of the Service.
THE RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The following rights are recognized to the data subject:
1. right of access, that is the right to obtain from the Company confirmation that data is being processed or not, and in this case, to obtain access;
2. right of rectification and cancellation, that is the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate data and / or the integration of incomplete data or the deletion of data for legitimate reasons;
3. right to limit the processing, that is the right to request the suspension of treatment if there are legitimate reasons;
4. right to data portability, that is the right to receive the Data in a structured, common and readable format, as well as the right to transmit the Data to another data controller;
5. right of opposition, that is the right to object to the processing of data if there are legitimate reasons, including the processing of data for marketing and profiling purposes, if any;
6. Right to contact the competent data protection authority in case of unlawful data processing.
The interested party may exercise the rights listed above by writing to the Data Controller by post at the address Via Flaminia II n. 149/153 – 60027 Osimo (AN)-Italy or by e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.